Micah my frusuration is beginning to shine through here. I've tried to be as queit as possible but lack of word in over 2 weeks is just feeding this frusuration. I realize you are busy with work and all but it seems to me that to take 10 minutes even on a weekly basis to give your customers an idea of what is up is not at all unreasonable. You have blamed the poor of timely fashion in receiving payment from some of us as a reason why nobody has received their product yet. Well given it has been 2 months since you received sufficient payment it seems to me that you have had a reasonable amount of time to get the bumpers to us. It is not until recently that I have had thoughts that I may never see my bumper and that would be a shame. Please have the decent nature to tell us all straight up what we can expect from you. It is only fair that we not be lead on. Not to come across as a jerk or anything and if something has happened in your life to prevent you from keeping us informed again, then I apologize but I/we have for the most part been patient and that patience is wearing thin.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)