some people.

Yes I can understand the frustration, Yes it was supposed to be out in june. But step back and look at what we were waiting on. it wasnt me, for the most part. we were waiting on payments. I couldnt pick them up till I had all the money. So please dont jump down my throat. I am sure you have 2 jobs and go to college (uphill both ways) that doesnt mean that a person with one job is less busy. realize there is a major dilema called time frames where I am working when the place is open and when I am off the place is closed. on top of that I work for a canadian company which means only one thing. They work you like slaves with no time off. so I dont have time to go there during the day. I am doing my best and yes I got the bumpers and cleaning them up at night when I get home from work. once again I am not making money on this so please dont get pissed off if it goes slower then it should have. its not as if I am living it up. No offense to candians or people that walk to college uphill both ways.

Micah