I can get the saleen kit (a copy) for cheap, I'm in the process of making the full body kit looking like the saleen 1999, any interest?
I'm in canada, so for the us people it will be verry cheap!

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested, It is serious, no strange web site like you guys going, check if they REALLY made kit before sending money to those guys...

I'm pretty sure You will need to run offset mags to buy this kit cause it goes over the wing, but I will have to try it before.

I will make a full body kit for any interested, BUT I just want to make shure the one I will choose will be eazy to sell for almost everyone...
I like the Modeo kit also,maybe we can make a mixt of the 2? give me your impressions!
If this kit works good, the 98+ will come after.

I need lots of pictures of the Saleen kit to help me do the draw. So if you have some, please post them!

If I have everything I need, I can get a prototype kit for Next friday on my friends car on mine, after if everything stays there and looks good, I'll start to sell it.
So keep in mind that the kit can be shipped to you in 3 weeks from now if anyone is interested.

Vince.