Everywhere I look for some different gauge faces for my car, they are always of the 130 mph variety, but the ones in my car are 240 KPH.
Recently I have been in contact with a company that does have these type of faces available for us Canadians who have the 240 kph speedo in our Contiques.
Keep in mind that these faces are replacement gauge faces, not overlays. They use the stock backlighting for illumination.
The faces can either be white, yellow, or silver. The backlighting can be red, blue, green or yellow. Custom logo's can be added too.
There are HVAC's available for Contour owners who want to get in on this, but there are none for the Mystique, where our's are a different shape. The list pricing is as follows: Contour w/HVAC=$135 CDN, Contour/Mystique w/o HVAC=$119 CDN.
Now for the discounts. 1-4 sets, 10% off; 5-10 sets, 15% off; 10-20 sets, 20% off. Custom work would be on top of the group buy price, quoted individually to each customer and is 15% the list price.

What do ya think? Whether this takes off or not, I'm gonna get some.

Here's an example, in mph

Last edited by Newfiebullet; 04/22/03 05:25 AM.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.