Guys, I am very interested in getting a turbo for my baby, it has the 2.5 and i want this turbo so bad that if i see another pic of one i'm gonna need some clean boxers handy! I've been waitin for a while to see how the results are with those that have purchased the Turbo for their CSVT so far. I wanted to see what their personal opinions are on them. BUT, what are the downfalls of it? I hear the praise on it but i'm sure there are some drawbacks, i've seen a couple, but, i just wanna know what i'm gettin into before i drop $5k. Those of you with the kit, was the 5k really worth it? You'd know best, I just want to make sure that every d@mn penny for this turbo is some good quality Shtuff that is gonna stand out on the street (performance wise not just looks) I really want to get the turbo on my 2.5 and all the neccesities for it but, is it gonna end up like those who have the vortech and say how they are blowin seals and stuff and lookin to get rid of it after a year? The 292hp is really sweet to the ears but I really love the car, and i don't wanna spend 5k on something for it that's gonna put her in the ICU (intensive care unit). i'm lookin for stuff like:

*What do i need to expect that's gonna break or blow or get messed up and stuff
*How long is this turbo claimed to last
*What parts need to be upgraded
*will my tranny die after the first run, what does it need
*Am i gonna run in a corner and cry when a import just with a 100shot nos kit beats me on the street

SUMMARY!!!

Those of you with the Turbo, what is your 2 cents on the kit, good and bad, what do you love about it and what could you go without? What parts all together needed to be upgraded?

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!