I have a company that is willing to make a carbon fibre engine cover(or valve cover, whichever you decide to call it). This piece will be an exact replice with the exception of the duratec lettering and the two vent holes by the hose will be smoothed out.

Colors are optional and will cost more. The only color that is a problem right now is the silver. The manufacturer is having problems with the dye and they are currently working on a solution.

The colors they have are blue, silver, green, orange, red and regular carbon fibre. I will see about getting some pictures of the colors and some of the different weaves they have as well.

The price will be $200 with colors being $50 more. I have not discussed the cost of shipping yet and won't do that until we get enough people on board to continue with this.

I saw some of their work and while I admittedly don't know jack about carbon fibre, I do know something about bodywork and their stuff was very nice indeed.

We need 15 people to do this. It will take about two weeks for them to make the mold and start production.

Let's get this going. We might be able to get them on board to do other things as well when we come through on this.

Any questions, please PM me, e-mail me or post here.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa