hey everyone,
ive posted before but the problem seems to be getting progressivly worse. although its not too bad i do notice it and it drives me .

it seems to have started after i installed my k&n cone filter. i removed the little sensor that attaches to the stock air box and without anything filtering the intake i blipped the throttle and as the rpms were comming down it nearly stalled and hesitated back to normal.

so i put the cone filter on and left the little sensor "dangeling" and the car idles fine and seems good through the entire rpm range.

Lately i have noticed that under steady throttle anywhere in the rpm range or under normal to heavy accel. the car will "hiccough" as i mentioned eariler, it has been getting worse but it is by no means undrivable.

my first thought was fuel filter or after reading other posts maybe the pump or screen however, this problem occurs at empty, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full.

i just today remembered what my car did with no filter (and no ididnt drive without one i just started it for a second) has anyone every had anything similar? i was thinking of just putting my stock setup back but i had to fabricate a diy connector from the tb to the cone filter and i used automotive adhesive to connect so its kinda permanint. i could remove it but it would be a pain and if it didnt solve anything then it wouldnt be worth it.

anyway, thanks for reading and any ideas or suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks a lot evryone,
John

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)