OK guys i have had this problem for about 3 weeks now and its driveing me Nuts. When my car gets to the O in Normal the car will start to studder/Jerk like crazy when i WOT from thew line, It will do this till about 5k then pull like crazy. When im going about 50/55 it will start Jerking once again. im only getting about 150-175 miles a Tank . it wont do it when it cold only when warm. Now i took it in to the dealer because i have a Extened warrenty and this is what they changed. Egr/ Egr sensor/ Maf/ Maf sensor. Now they have changed all these parts and the car is still actting up. I threw a Cel but it was for the Egr. I will still get a Flashing Cel here and there but it wont stay on for some freaking reason. Ohh i also took it to a Exhaust shop and had them test the precats and O2s and they said they were fine. Now Hector and myself were thinking about what else it can be and we came up with the idea of Maybe its the TPS?. I have a Svt Tb, When i got it it had 40+ miles on it and i put about 10 on that. I still have my Se Tps but im haveing a [censored] of a time getting it off my Se one yet alone the SVT one. Sorry for the long post, If anyone has any Ideas please post up. Thank you for your time.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi