Just to let you guys know... dont post prices on the net please.... If you would have read through the post, you would have known not to... also this thread is meant for the people who are definately in, and who know what they are getting... I am not trying to be an arse about this, but i am trying to keep this thread strictly for that, any questions you have can be put into the original post.

As for the line, i wish we could keep this open forever, but the fact is that we cant..... i figured a month and a half would be plenty of time to make the money for a purchase like this, thats why i decided on May 5th... i will talk to tom regarding an extension, but i can make no promises, for all i know, he might what this to be done before then......

Thank you all for your interest, i will try to work with everyone so that we all can get in on this great deal!!! Just make sure that before you ask questions, simply read the original post, you might find the info that you are looking for......

Thanks again
Markussvt

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....