Ok, so my brake supplier can get the Contour, Cougar, Mystique front camber kits for excellent prices better than the suppliers that are selling them now.

Quote:

Now you can bring the front camber and caster back into specs with this new adjustable strut mount. Simply replace the original upper strut mount with the kit and rotate the adjustable plate to bring your alignment back to OE specs. Future adjustments can be made without removing the strut. One kit covers one side of the vehicle.

Estimated Installation Time - 1.2 hr/side

APPLICATIONS:
Ford: 1995 & up Contour.
Mercury: 1995 & up Cougar, 1995 & up Mystique.

$68 per kit, shipped (2 kits are required to do both front struts) if I can get an order of 20 kits (enough for 10 cars). I want to get an order in within the next two weeks, so post here if you're in. Payments will be accepted either through PayPal(with a $3 service charge for each kit, $6 for a pair) or by sending me a Money Order.

Install these to get rid of the excessive camber you get from lowering (inherent with Macpherson strut suspensions) and almost eliminate the premature inner edge tire wear that comes with lowering!

Oh and in case you're wondering, yes, brakes are still available for all years of Contours, Cougars and Mystiques, so PM me if you're interested.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!