Hey, I just installed a short ram intake(custome made) and it sounds really good but it seems like it hurt my low end.Like when I start from the line it seems like it takes for ever to wind up. Is it possible that my intake hurt performance?I used 3" piping and all of my sensors are connected to the stock air box pieces.I used the piece that holds the IAT sensor but i capped off that paddle shaped resonator that connects to it.Then i used the MAF.Those two things are attached to a 90 degree bent pipe about 18 inches long.I don't understand.An example of my problem is for instance...My friend has a 95 V6 explorer with a removed resonator. We used to always line up and see who was faster but everytime it ended in a stalemate...we were always exactly the same. After i put on my intake...we lined up again just to see how much it helped. He beat me through first so bad it was like i was standing still. At about 50 or 60 mph he was 2 to 3 car lengths in head of me...If anyone has a good informative reply i would love to hear it..I just don't want anyone coming on here saying..street racing is forbidden on the forums because i know...we raced on the track.Thanks guys