Got pulled over for no front plate a while ago. Went to court, and got fined $50. I told the Judge that I've had it with stupid Illinois codes of rip-off-lation... He told me to display plates and I'll have no more problems... So I told him fine then, I'll do just that for you. He told me thank you...

So you know what? I copied my plates, and plastered no less than 50 copies all over my car the other day.

Wanna see my plates? There you go then!!

The result? Yep, I got pulled over again! Wow, what a surprise! This time, the cop tells me that I had, and get this one, illegal displays (?) on my vehicle...

What is so illegal with having License Plates on your vehicle Officer? I mean, the windows were totally clean, not obstructed at all. So I could see just fine. Why does having License Plates on your car suddenly make you prone to getting pulled over? I mean, when I had no plate on the front bumper, I was illegally operating a motor vehicle. But when I had the plates on there, then I was once again braking the law? What gives?

It seems that less than 2 is too few, but more than 2 is too much...

No ticket, but had to explain to the Constable just why I did such a thing. The guy laughed and told me that it was not that bad an idea...just that it was not so legal...

Go figure, you can't beat them so you try to join them... Well, when you join them, it is still not good enough... Gotta love the Land of Lincoln man!