ok guys here is the story. The other guy that posted was the orignal guy that i was gonna go through but it seems like he insulted ppl and ppl are pissed at him now! Another thing is that he wanted to get 10 ppl togetther then purchase the centerforce clutches altogether. Seeing the past history of CEG GB's i know that there is a lot of ppl that talk and never commit. AS of now i found a new source to purchase the clutches from. It will be 402 shipped to your door in the 48 states. Extra for shipping to Canada and etc.... PLease email the guy if you have any more questions or wish to order the clutch (groupbuy@dualfriction.com) his name is Justin and would be glad to help you. Just tell him that you are part of my group(Lucas) to purchase the clutches for the contours and etc... We need 10 committed ppl to purchase it to get the price i lsited. If we get 5 then the price would go up. PLease donot post if you are not interested orjsut can';t get it now. I need to know how will purchase it now. The gb will be open for like a month or so. I am not making money off of this at all. I jsut wanna be able to getthe clutch for the same price as you all. So let me know thanks

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching