To answer some of the questions regarding how the problems were fixed by Brullen - THEY WEREN'T. I took my system to an exhaust shop. The flanges were replaced with stainless pipe and the whole system welded and adjusted at a cost of $50. Per Alessondro's instructions, I faxed a copy of my exhaust shop receipt to him to forward to Brullen for reimbursement. To make a long story short (and compress the weeks I waited) Performance Fords sent a $50 check to me.

BRULLEN WOULD NOT REPLACE MY DEFECTIVE SYSTEM, WOULD NOT REWORK MY DEFECTIVE SYSTEM OR REIMBURSE MY OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSE TO CORRECT THEIR DEFECTIVE SYSTEM. SO MUCH FOR THEIR WARRENTY! Performance Fords had to step up to the plate and cover the expense that should have been covered by Brullen. I think that says all you need to know about Brullen and their business ethics.

I will admit, my system sounds nice, but looks like crap due to the skuff marks on the chrome tips caused by the rubbing on the valence cutouts.

Thanks goes to Alessandro and Performance Fords for making things right when Brullen would not. Bottom line? Deal with Brullen at your own risk and add $50 - $100 to the price to determine your real world cost for one of their systems.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150