Originally posted by mrspindlelegs:
Nope, sorry, the thread ain't going to die yet because my other question still hasn't been answered:

"How was the issue resolved concerning the exhaust being advertised as a stainless steel system when the flanges were clearly mild steel?"

I have no desire to purchase an expensive exhaust system that is going to fall off a few years later due to rust.

As for the gas tank variation, I didn't see anybody mention that until now in this thread. All I saw was the initial string of people saying whether they would commit to the group buy and then all hell broke loose once the product was delivered. The thread stopped in June with people wondering how they were going to be compensated for mild steel flanges and the outside labor they had to pay for to get the system to fit.

Well you obviously didn't read the whole thing and if you would have you would have seen the gas tank part and you would have read that the Brullen comes with a Lifetime Warranty which meens that if your system does not fit correctly, they they will fix it. Many of the people in the Group Buy were very eager to put on their system, and didn't want to wait to have a new one sent, so they just had an exhaust shop do a $20 fit for them. As for the flanges, Brullen will be offereing SS ones later this year. Any more question?

EDIT: And also, I have yet to hear any regrets about purchasing this system from anyone who has bought it, and its still #1 on the market. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels