How the hell do you get the tips away from the valence cutouts? Since Brullen did not send installation instructions much less installations tips with their do-it-yourself bolt-on systems I'm winging the adjustment part. I've used my floor jack to hold the whole system in place while tightening bolts. The mufflers each have two bolts that can be tightened or loosened. The passenger side is good but the driver side is high and very tight against the inside of the valence cutout or visa versa. This is with the outside bolt TIGHT and the inside bolt so loose the gasket isn't sealed. (Makes the car sound like a tank). It appears the rear y section was made too narrow.

I initially bolted the whole system together and installed it that way. The muffler tips would not even fit into the valence cutouts. So I resorted to bolting the system together one piece at a time.

SVTCuervo and others, am I missing something here in how to properly install this system? I'm posting here to get answers. If I don't get them here I'll go to Performance Fords for answers or an allowance to take a defective system to a muffler shop to be butchered to fit.

I'm being very civil with this post while in actuality I'm very pissed.

Last edited by musicnut; 05/18/03 08:16 PM.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150