Originally posted by wontgrowup:
Just an FYI for those in this GB.....I spoke with one of the guys at PF (i didn't get his name, but he was VERY pleasant to speak with!!) to make arrangements for payment, and this is what he told me about the "loud vs. quiet" debate:

First of all, those soundclips were recorded inside of a closed dyno "cell", so it sounds much louder than it really is. However, he said that in Canada (and elsewhere) people have been getting citations for exhaust noise, so they switched to a different set of mufflers for the loud system; same power, just quieter. He said that the way the systems are designed, if you feel that the loud is simply too loud, they can sell you a resonator rather cheaply to quiet it down. The best part is the resonator they have is straight through and doesn't kill the dyno figures.

He also apologized for the confusion with the exhaust tips and said he was going to Brullen to get some pics to post for us. i told him we were all very appreciative of the time and trouble he and SVTcuervo were going through to get this GB off the ground for us....he just gave a simple "thanks"-gotta love understated people!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Decisions decisions........ I was originally going to get the quiet system, but I don't want to miss out on anything..... (thinking.....)

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile