Hey everyone, this is my first post so please be kind. anyway ive been reading the site for about a month now and i love it so when i got my 98 tour lx or se??? whatever, i got all the information i needed. Now, more to the point. The car has 90000km on it and is in great shape. still has like 15 months left on the feta gard platinum warranty so this car should be good to me for at least that. in the meantime while my car is covered id like to slowly build a 3l hybrid, upon expiration i plan on dumping in the 3L in. my concern is this, The whole reason for purchasing this car was to have a reliable fun to drive car. sShould i put the 3l engine in would that compromise that too much. i have read the forums and have decided that if my readings are correct, i will use the 2.5 heads and keep it NA. i dont want to go crazy with power but if this "hybrid" engine is just as reliable as teh 2.5 but more powerful im in for sure. One concern that iu havnt been able to addresse is what about the computer, tranny, and all teh little things like i heard you need new injectors,intake etc..... where can you aquire this stuff? one more thing, if i have the hybrid 3l in the car is ford able to service it without scratching thier heads and bending me over for some custom labour....sorry for the 2000 page novel but any information anyone can provide would help me greatly. thanks a lot everyone

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)