I scheduled an appointment to have my car in for service 1 week in advance. Monday morning I dropped my car off to have the secondaries and p/s fixed (p/s for the 2nd time). I had previously shown them what was wrong with the secondaries and gave them my opinion on the matter (which I was right). So bright and early Monday morning I drop the car off. Around 3 I call to get an update on the progress. Well they diagnosed the car and stated that the parts weren't in yet, but would be in by Tuesday at 12. Great, I can live with a car for 1.5 days, not a problem.

Well today I check around 1 and still no parts, but my service advisor was at lunch. I finally get a call around 3, "Sorry sir, but your parts had to come from Detriot and won't be in til tomorrow at 9." Now when I scheduled the appointment, in person after showing them the problem, I had asked he check to make sure he could get the parts to fix the car in a reasonable time. Obviously he blew me off on that one and now I'm out of a car for 3 days this week. All it would have taken was 10 minutes to check on the part and see where it was coming from. I would have been much happier going into this knowing that I would be out of a car for 3 days. I confronted him on this and he said he couldn't order the parts if they weren't bad, but I expressed all I wanted him to do was check the stock not order. I could have lived knowing going into this I would be out of a car for 3 days but because they couldn't take 10 minutes out of their schedule to make 3 days of my life a little more predictable I'm upset. Anyway, for a job that should have only taken 3 hours max they will take 3 days (I hope that is all they take). Well I vented my frustration.

Rob

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph