Originally posted by TGO:
You know, i'd hate to make a big matter like the rest of the people not getting their hoods seem small, but where are the hoodpins we were PROMISED??? You shouldn't make promises you don't intend to keep. This is complete bull, and especially with the possibility of the rest of the hoods not being delivered...

I'm glad I got my hood in one piece, and only one small mounting issue...but I am very dissatisfied with this whole situation.

Again, I apologize profusely for the situation. The hoodpins were to come from Wayson USA's tuner division (TunerGear), and apparently (and unfortunately!) haven't.

Dev and I are sourcing another supplier to acquire these hoodpins to fulfill the rest of the promise we made to you all. They will come, and I will see to it personally when I return from Cougarfest.

Believe me when I say I understand your frustration and anger. This is the end of a long string of disappointments we've gotten from this supplier, from the hoods first taking so long, then being made with the wrong vent, then being made in fiberglass instead of CF, and then having fitment issues.. while I understand that you have to live with every day of this GB being irritated whenever you're reminded of the fact that you haven't gotten everything you were promised, please realize that we have to live every day knowing that we have a supplier who can't give us what they promised us, and that we are disappointing DOZENS of people. Believe me, not a single day goes by that I don't think about this GB. Not one. Even though I don't log on to these forums, I still keep it in mind, because I can't help it.

I will do my best to fix this as best I can.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )