I apologize profusely for the delay in responding. As I posted previously, I prefer that email is used as the best method of getting a hold of me as I do not have any hard updates to give.

At last verification with the mfgr, they had to have the factory retool their mold as they had NOT fixed the hole alignment issue for the hinge mounting.

This is obviously an issue. The hoods that had arrived (3, I believe. I left a voicemail and i'm waiting for a call back) had the incorrectly mounted hinges. That was several weeks ago. They have not notified me that the mounting holes have been fixed yet. This is an irritation to me of course, but there is little I can do other than fly to China and beat up the factory workers.

Also, there seems to be an issue with our PO Box which I will handle today. Apparently the post office decided to stop auto-charging us like they have been for the past two years. Such nice guys.

My email contact is mike@initialvelocity.com and I WILL reply to all emails within 72 hours of receipt.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )