Hey Guys, well i recevied my hood about a week (i believe) before Christmas! And well.... here's my 2 cents about the whole thing...

Lets start with the good.~~~ The hood is amazing. I looks beautiful. All my corners are smooth, the opening is straight, the latch is sturdy, the carbon fiber looks mint!

Now the bad~~~ Are you F@#$ING kidding me>??!?!??! I waiting for 2 years for THIS! It doesn't even have the right holes drilled. I mean i couldn't put this on my car even if i wanted to. Who makes a product... that doesn't FIT was its supposed to?!?!? Trial and error hole drilling??? No, wait... i'll spend another 300$ to get it clear coated and have a company drill holes and put it on for me! WTF! I'm so disappointed. This is the 3rd CF hood i've recieved. Don't get me wrong, it looks the BEST out of any hood i've EVER got, but what joke on the fittment! Also.... were are my hood pins i was promised after my 2 year wait???

No trying to be a jerk... because i've been quiet for this whole fourm. Keeping my cool and waiting patiently. But honestly guys....

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.