svt4-
Aerogear is a well known company, thus far from being a "fake." I'm not flaming you at all, just letting you know in case you haven't actually heard of them. I think the hoods you're seeing are the Carbon Fiber cowl induction hoods offered in here by livinsvt (??) I think thats his name anyway. They are in fact manufactured in California by a well respected company that usually deal with BMW's and such. You have to understand that many people in here are a bit jumpy about people saying anything about this being a hoax or something. Many of us have had our money in this for almost 2 years now, and in that time we've seen a few other group buys go sour cause of shady dealings. Plus, as you've seen now, some of the people here are good friends with NorCal and Dev and take such comments as your as personal attacks on their friends. Like I said, I'm not trying to flame you or anything even close, personally, I didn't think you sounded like a jerk in your post. So, there you have it.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.