i havent been following this post and now there are waaay too many threads to catch up on. i just want to pipe in and mention something.
there is a company(?)(a CEG'er?) from Los Angeles selling CF hoods on ebay. i contacted them about a cowl hood. they said they have and sent the same pics i have seen in here. they quoted me the SAME price that is supposed to be the GB "deal" in here. $425 for the hood and $99 to ship. they said i could even pick up in person to avoid shipping.
i thought this was a little coincidental but then i noticed that the person rep-ing the GB in here is from Norcal. i obviously dont know where his source is from but is it this company on ebay? a separate supplier with the same sample pics? a faker trying to rip people off? (no offense to nor cal, i dont know if you know the supplier personally). i just thought id mention this. hope everything works out for everyone.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.