Originally posted by HITMANinMI:
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
Dev and Norcal,

I am requesting a refund for my hood, I have payed in full + shipping, will you please PM me or call me at 206-931-8181 and we can arrange this.

Jared
svtweeter

You just have to be patient, I'm sure next week they will be a boat coming here, they are coming soon as they have said for the past 1 year 7 months. LOL, I dont blame you a bit for wanting your hard earned money back from these crooks, look at this the last update they gave you was on 8/27.

He told me to "bite him" last time I posted something like this, I'm just calling it as I see it and the way I see it they took your cash and are on vacation in the Bahamas.

You know i have been very quite, since this was none of my business, but since you decided to stick your noise into something that is not your business, im going to chime in.

1) i don't care if i get flamed for this but NORCAL and Dev are personal friends of mine....and i know there doing the best they can with te situation the manufacture has put them in.

2) i am hounding them myself to find out when they are going to get there, casue i want my CF hood too....I got the first Fiberglass hood, but i want the CF instead, so im getting that one now.

3) you ask anyone in Norcal that has met NORCAL and Dev and they all would call them respectful and honest...Personaly i can understand how everyone feels, becasue he vents to me pretty much on a daily basis how the manufature has pissed them off with this situation.

You should lean to keep your mouth shut, and stop trying to start a flame war.....Like Norcal said in a previous post, everyone who wanted a refund got there money back, hey paied out 1800 dollars almost...you don;t see these people complaining that they got screwed do you??????

No because he satisfied them.

So go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles