Originally posted by HITMANinMI:
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
Dev and Norcal,

I am requesting a refund for my hood, I have payed in full + shipping, will you please PM me or call me at 206-931-8181 and we can arrange this.

Jared
svtweeter

You just have to be patient, I'm sure next week they will be a boat coming here, they are coming soon as they have said for the past 1 year 7 months. LOL, I dont blame you a bit for wanting your hard earned money back from these crooks, look at this the last update they gave you was on 8/27.

He told me to "bite him" last time I posted something like this, I'm just calling it as I see it and the way I see it they took your cash and are on vacation in the Bahamas.

Sorry assclown but you're wrong. I myself talked to them accidently not too long ago on the phone. 2 of my friends bothered them at Cougar fest this year to boot. And you know what happened when the whole GB was brought up??? Norcal got pissed..not really mad but from what I was told he was fuming. Now why the [censored] would he get mad???? Maybe because he also has alot of money tied up in this???? NO why would he??? STFU hitman you're a [censored] tool and need to keep your dumbass nose outta this. the only people commenting on this GB should be those involved in it.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo