#1- As DEVIOUSDEV mentioned before, the majority of the holdup was due to the fact that they were switching factories and they were attempting to get the scoop mold from one factory to another. The factory was being uncooperative.

#2- Their QC is very stringent. As an example when we had our carbon fiber IMRC covers made, 8 out of every 13 were rejected for QC purposes before being delivered to us. This caused us to wait an extra 3 months, but in the end we received only flawless product. I can personally gaurantee there is not a misplaced weave on any of the covers we sold as I personally inspected them.

#3- This is not going to be another Kaotic GB. The company making these is reputable. We are reputable. There already exists a prototype, and there are already several fiberglass models of the carbon fiber hood in the warehouse. The mold has been made, hoods are being popped and inspected.

#4- I am so certain that these hoods are not only going to arrive soon but that we will sell the ones we bought ourselves that I personally issued two refunds to people out of my own pocket (read that's $850 cash out of my pocket) because I'll get that back easily.

They are on the way, they will be here, and we will be happy to sell them to you. We already have the fiberglass ones listed on our website as they are in stock and available.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )