sorry, i should have been more specific.

im not saying that you are gonna have probs with fitment...its the damn wait that im talking about.

i mean come on.....i have been part of a retail company that deals with tons and tons of taiwanese, chinese and Thai factories and I have never heard of excuses as to why products are not being sent as the ones "wayson" is stating.

i bet that they have no factory, plain and simple and are running around trying to find somebody to build this hood for them.

you guys have handed them close to $10,000 for hoods and it has been over a year and a half and STILL NO PRODUCT?!?! i dont care how much "hounding" you have done, I would be very, very, very angry. there are many, many other competent companies on the planet who build and sell a decent cf hood for same price if not cheaper. i would jump ship on this one and find another supplier. bad news if you ask me.

also, think about this.....they are making 20+ hoods. there is very high chance that one is going to be a defect that will not be caught. now...one of you (customers) is going to have a bad hood...and will be in the same boat i was. waiting yet again for this company to send a new hood. customer service should be #1...and so far you guys have gotten something not even close to "service" itself.

im not trying to stir the fire...just feel reaaaally bad for you guys having to wait this long after sending money and STILL not receiving anything, not even hope. thats all.

-Nate- 00 Silver Frost CSVT AIM: intg92 Email: woodyvr6@comcast.net