Originally posted by woodysvt:
Originally posted by woodysvt:
I dont wish to bring this up after all the money has been collected...but I will tell you my experience with Aerogear.

I purchased a hood from them in June for my old car (98 gti vr6). I took it home and tried to install it. It was the worst fitting piece of crap i had ever seen. It would even latch at the latch point. So, I called them and told them of my misfortune. They apologized and said I could come pick a new one up in about 3 weeks. I called 3 weeks later...and they informed me that they had not come in yet. They said another 3 weeks. So another 3 weeks...same thing. Another 3 weeks...same thing. It has now been almost 5 months.....and they still keep telling me the same thing. I still have this piece of crap hood sitting in my garage...and am getting the run around with them.
I pray that you guys do not have the same problem as I had. But I will tell you, I am not the only person who has experieces similar to these. Check any other message board, and almost all of them have at least 1 person who had the same problem. I have given up and am not expecting a new hood.

looks like my experience is becoming all too real for ya'll.

yeah, looks like we're sort of in the same boat, but luckily there are A LOT of people in on this, not one, and NorCal has been aggressively hounding them continously. . .