Iight...what kind of business can't figure out when and where products being produced for PAYING customers are???
In all honesty that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. You need to start dogging these people until they can tell you where out hoods are. I wonder if they treat all their customers like this

Originally posted by NorCalCoug:
Sorry, I thought I posted a few days ago but I guess my post didn't go through?

Well anyway. Here's the update:

Straightened things out with the mfgr. They say they can't get exact dates because of the lack of communication on behalf of the factory, but they say the fiberglass ones are done and in transit (this or next container) and the carbon fiber ones are in production. They aren't sure if they're halfway through or near the end of production.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their patience in this matter. It's left Devin and I with frazzled nerves and more than just irritation. We're looking into doing something special for the folks that ordered and we'll let you guys know by the time the hoods come in what that is.

Thanks for sticking with us through this.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.