Originally posted by unknown:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
Any word.....

First let me say that I am in no way trying to be a problem here, however there is definitely a problem. This problem being that I have paid my money for a hood a year and a half ago that I have no idea when it will be arriving and unfortunately this problem has gone on long enough. I have even switched over to a fiberglass hood and still can not get an arrival day. If I can not get a date for the arrival of my hood and if that date is not in the NEAR future I will be asking for a full refund. I see all these other hoods being made AND delivered and all we are getting is "they were waiting to see if it's on the next manifest or not". This beating around the bush has gone on long enough and these kinds of responses lead me to believe we are in for more waiting.

I find it extremely hard to believe that the manufacturer does not know if the hoods are on the manifest or not and if they are on the manifest they should easily be able to say these are when they will be arriving mm/dd/yyyy. We have all been more than patient with the ongoing delays and all we are being offered is some hood pins as compensation. Poor business is all I can say, I want to know when my hood is coming and if you guys can not provide me with that information then go ahead and process my full refund.

Sorry for the rant but I am fed up with this GB.

I'm getting to that point too. We should know when we will actually get our hoods. This GB has gone on a lot longer than I ever imagined. I normally only have a car for a year and a half and then I sell it

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone