Originally posted by johnnyblazed7697:
so i cant buy a hood no more? i want a cf one but i dont wont to send the money until i know what days its gonna be a my steps.

You can't know exactly when its going to be there until its shipped anyways....becasue then it can be traced and the tracking number always gives you an approx date of arrival....

But let me ask you a question, that being the case, do you expect to pay AFTER they ship it??? Cause then you'll know when its going to be there....doesn;t sound like a wise business practice to me.

its like ordering a computer(not one they have in stock) at an electronics store....you have to pay first to recieve your product.

Now if thats an issue, Mike and Dev are really outstanding guys. There doing the best they can with the situation they have, and fanilly after hounding areogear they have the prototype and the finished products will be completed soon.

Its unfortunate that you missed the group buy price, maybe you can work somthing out with them.

PM one of them and talk to them, maybe the can do somehting for you.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles