Sorry for not replying sooner; I'm going to speak with the guy who runs the place to see what I can work out for us. As far as the group buy goes, it's not going to turn out like Kaotic.

The manufacturer is a reputable one with a lot of industry exposure and popularity. We just happened to dive into this at a really bad year for their manufacturing side. Due to a work overload, a few shortages of C/F, one mistake, a shipping error, and quality control issues, it's taken a while to get us what we want.

Carbon fiber IMRC covers are almost here, the prototype of this hood is almost here.. I don't expect us to have too many problems beyond here.

As far as contact goes, we're more than happy to answer any questions you have. If you have doubts about the hood being manufactured, I can give you contact information to speak with the director of new product development from the company (Wayson USA) about the hood to confirm it. If you don't want to call, I can probably get him to sign an affidavit stating that we are telling the truth.

Feel free to call us at 408-509-0729 (Ask for Mike), or email us at sales@initialvelocity.com

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )