Wayson USA, (The parent Company of Aerogear) is producing these hoods for us, so I can understand how you could have those concerns after that experience.

My own personal experience waiting for Aerogear products is that they DO take forever, but because we have worked with them on some other projects, we have gotten to know them a little better. Aerogear as a company prides itself on higher quality aftermarket parts, that they testfit extensively to ensure direct replacement, with minimal hassles. So I find it unusual that you had such a bad fitment issue, but sometimes defective products DO slip through the cracks, like with all companies, so I believe that you had that problem. Since you went to their location, I'll have to assume that you are in NorCal as well right? So If you want to woodysvt, you can PM me with your information, and I can talk to them for you next time I have them on the phone.

As far as OUR hood goes, it is in our contract that they have to have 100% correct fitment, so we will make sure that they fit before sending them back We are completely anal perfectionists, so you can be assured we'll check everything on the car fitment-wise

We will actually only have recieved the one prototype when we do get it in January, as they never sent the other one because we caught the mistake before they shipped it to us... if we hadn't, this GB might have taken another few months to complete