Believe me, we're trying our best. Remember that we've got some of our personal money tied up in this as well (As we purchased several of the hoods ourselves to make up for the difference in the group buy).

The manufacturer is doing their best to get concrete answers to us about the status of their factory's production schedule. The minute I hear that our prototype hoods are on a container bound for the US, and the expected arrival date, I'll post it.

Hell, I'll go to an Internet Cafe if I'm not near a computer or library and pay the five bucks to spend the time to post it.

We thank everyone for their patience with these hoods. I know it's been frustrating for you, and it's been just as frustrating for us. The number of hours spent on phonecalls, trips to the manufacturer, replying to personal PMs and e-mails regarding the status and so on.. it's been a long ordeal. In the end it will all be worth it! Who knows what other companies will come out with for the 'tour once they see other aftermarket products being made!

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )