HERE'S THE LOWDOWN!

Price: $425
Shipping: Varies, in-state to business $65, to residence $95. Out of state to business $100, to residence $130.
MINIMUM NEEDED: 15 orders. My partner DEVIOUSDEV and I are fronting the money for the other 5 hoods for the 20 hood total.

Hood:

This hood will be made for us in full carbon fiber with a fiberglass support frame. It will weigh approximately 10-14 pounds though we can't be sure until the first prototype is made.

Once we get the prototype and test fit it as A-OK, we'll send it back for production. Turnaround time should be 2-3 months total at most, from what I understand. 3-weeks to a month shipping/prototype manufacture, 2 weeks to get it back and test fit, 2 weeks back then another couple weeks to a month for production and shipping.

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS THE GB COST OF THE HOOD WITHOUT SHIPPING. We will collect shipping when the hoods arrive.

If you want in on this GB, PayPal your deposit of $425 to hikaru@otaking.org, or click on the link below.

Click Here To Make Deposit Via PayPal!

We are accepting deposits from now until Jan 11th. If we do not receive enough deposits, we will use PayPal refund to send everyone's money back. There is no risk! Do it now!

We already have our donor hood and car, we're ready to go. Please post here or PM/Email me if you submit your donation. Everyone who PMed me will get a link to this topic.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )