man, i used to be good at math, [censored] oops. Okay well, first off, I am trying to get about 5 people to help organize. I am thinking we could do a nations meeting since the last one was in 2000. Hell why not? Atleast we would be a little more consistant. I have a friend at a Ford Dealer ship who could probably hand out Flyers for us with every focus he sells. I am sure it wouldn't be a problem. I know plenty of people with focus, I am sure they would love to show up. So, now that we have figured part of this out. What is it going to take to get the whole thing set up. I am going to work on a flyer tomorrow, and then lets pass it back and forth making some changes. Its going to be in MSWORD, but if you need it to be in any other format please tell me. Well, I am [censored] out of idea's we need some more people to think about idea's What normally goes on at the meetings. I haven't been to any so if you are anyone else reading this has been to one and can send me a list of events drajen@attbi.com or even post them here, it would be great.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.