Well this is what I was thinking, some of the things based of your post and some others. We can all meet like portland oregan/washington or closer to seattle, which ever is worked out, and then do the scenic drive after we all meet and have like a barbeque somewhere where we can all sit around and talk, and as for the flyers, i was thinking about getting a large collection of How Too's that aren't easy to find or places where you can get it done locally for cheap, places where you can get lots of parts. Cause, I have to say, Nobody shares where they get all the good parts for their cars. I have found everything I have ever needed for my car except a bumper for a 98 that fits on a 95. Thats the only thing I haven't succesfully found. I am sure I can get 2 or 3 people I know in the area to show up, thats another 3 SVT, one black 2 Red, and maybe even 3 different contours. Everyone can bring their familys, and we can just go to a huge park and hang out. I know of a lot of big parks they would hold all of our cars, and I am sure we could just set up at the park and hang out, and then print some maps of a scenic drive, thats like 50-100 miles, or however long it is agreed upon.

BTW, the glass is never half empty its always half full. If you think we can only get 15 people tops, we will never do better. I think we could get 50+ cars, with over 100 people. I think that would be a good turn out. I sent Lance a PM, and am checking to see if he wants to help organize it and announce it to everyone. I am sure we can get the ball rolling. I am think about getting something set up for July/August next year, and start handing out flyers around feb march. I know I can hit atleast 200-300 cars. and only 1% show, that is still 20-30 cars. I am sure we can do 1%. If not better. We can add on the flyer, how to make your car run better/cheaper/live longer. Everyone wants to make their car run good, and cost less, and live longer. Don't you. I sure as hell do!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.