Thinkmoto, why on earth would you make a separate full price MSDS header purchase so close to the GB submittal date (and post the fact here)!? IMHO this seems rude to nyceboi and our group in general and is clearly a blatant attempt to undermine the GB. The fact that you actually posted this in the group-buy thread really makes it worse. I could be wrong, but I think all youâ??ve done is somewhat reduce the chance for others that this GB will work.

OK I've had it with this For your information I'm still part of the GB. I just paid in full right away so I could get them NOW!!! So [censored] off don't tell me I'm undermining the GB, I talked to Marty at MSDS and he wasn't to pleased with this GB either. Considering this is what happened in the last one. People trying to get extensions on the pay period etc...That's not how it works in the real world!! Marty doesn't need to give us a discount on his products, they're definately worth there price. I was going to buy this headers no matter what and I did. And about being rude, you're the one being rude questioning me??? Get bent I paid along time ago and as far as I know I'm still the only one that paid. So, how does that make me undermine the GB??? I sent the extra money to Marty, I had already sent him money for GB price. And people wonder why manufacturers get pissed about these GB's. Look at Mirko he doesn't even want to deal with the CEG!! Next time you decide to bash me think again, I held up my part of the deal. My money was sent so marty wouldn't have to sit there wondering if this was going to happen. Which it seems it's not, because I had no word on anymore people being in on it. And if by some act of god, 8 more people send in payments by Friday I'm sure marty will refund me the extra cash I sent him. Personally I don't really care if he does or not because these headers are the best one's you can get in my opinion.

nyceboi, Even if this doesnâ??t go through, I want to thank you for setting it up.

And by the way I've thanked Nyceboi many times about this GB and some of his other GB's. I appreciate his efforts greatly, but obviuosly some don't.......

Take this post as you wish I don't give a [censored]...I'm sick of all the
that's going on in this forum. I joined a few months ago and it already sucks.
I'm trully sorry about this NYCEBOI but JedsContour brought this upon himself by even mentioning my name. Hopefully next time he'll see the light and think before he speaks! And by the way Jedcontour, just remember who's doing this service for us.......MARTY at MSDS not me you or Nyceboi.....MARTY

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo