Originally posted by SPGVT:
I'm still interrested by the MSDS headers, but for the same price as Sho-shop (minus M-I-L eliminator) I will wait to get the headers when the YO-Dude true duals will be available (June 03)

so don't flame me.
I only asked for the price without the Ypipe . I never said count me in. but at 550 it's not a great deal for me. But, if the price without Y could be 450, I jump on it and stor the headers in my room

Sorry

Well, at SHOshop, 550 gets you headers only, no MIL's, no Y-pipe. Add 60-80 for MIL's, unless you build your own for about 20 bucks, and you're closing in fast on MSDS' retail price of 660.

I would've participated, but I needed a set of headers much sooner, and Marty had a set of display headers, so I took those at a price closer to retail. He's a great person to deal with, so hopefully, this GB will happen, or at least some of you guys will get a better price.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products