THIS IS THE ORDER FORM - COPY PASTE AND FILL OUT!

CEG Group Buy 2 All orders must be signed, and received by MSDSinc. By 1/31/03 via U.S Mail by the close of the business day 5:00 pm PST.

Attn. NIRISH P. / Chairperson for group

This document may be reprinted / filled out / and payment send in by all purchasers.

The MSDS HO810 shorty header / Y-pipe set cost is $595.00 + shipping costs.

Please add $55.00 for the s/c style (HO811), for use on Vortec s/c applications.

Freight charges: This includes insurance, and requires a signature release upon delivery. Packages will not be left on front porches, behind gates, etc. Shipping fees are for Continental U.S only. If we are shipping this elsewhere, please inquire as to the freight fee.

FedEx 3 day $57.00, FedEx 5 Day / Ground $27.00, all transit times are in business days/ not weekends or holidays.

Payment method: Cashiers Check / Money order

Visa or MC please add 4.5% to total of order, this is due to our Bank Surcharge on all credit card transactions.

All California residents please add 8% sales tax to the GOODS total only.

Is using the about charge cards please indicate Account # - - - and Expiration date #

Name as it appears on card, including middle initial:

Name of person ordering, must be the same as on the card:

Physical Street Adress (Shipping/Billing), including apt. #, must be the same as on the card:

Daytime Tel # ( ) and Email contact:

My car is a: [Cougar] [Contour] [Mystique]

Year: MTX: xxxx ATX: xxxx

My Vehicle has a: 2 bolt [ ] 3 bolt [ ] OE Catalytic Converter

If not sure, please read data at the www.msdsinc.com site ( header section ), or have a mechanic verify this. Our Y-pipe will only bolt up to an OE converter; if yours is custom made it will require a custom fit.

This group buy requires a special factory build designation CEG 1; this order is scheduled for 02/03 production mfg. Shipping scheduled for 03/03 END.

MSDS, INC.
1502 Gardena Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
518/507-6937 FX 818/507-0277

Please Note: if using a credit card fort his order, your account will be billed while the goods are being manufactured and NOT at the shipping date. This order is non-cancelable, please be 100% sure that you have an installer lined up, and that you understand the term “ For off road and Racing purposes only “ , PRIOR to purchasing this upgrade product.

All legal statements regarding this product and its use can be found at www.msdsinc.com please click on Product Overview section and review this data.

My order is as follows :

Goods $

CC Surcharge (if any) $

Freight/ins $

Ca. Sales tax (if any) $

Total enclosed $

Please send to : MSDS inc. 1502 Gardena Ave. Glendale CA. 91204 U.S.A

The crew at MSDS inc. says “Thanks for using our Duratec upgrade products”!

MSDS, INC.
1502 Gardena Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
518/507-6937 FX 818/507-0277

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...