All right guys, this is the story:

1) Hector
2) Kevin
3) Phil
4) Mike

You guys have been named to the Chi-Town '03 Committee! What this means is that you will have to come to the meeting on Sunday 12/15/02.

If there are any problems, then post it here.

Though we will talk more in detail, basically I am not going to make you guys do too much work at all. I may need you to do some Misc. stuff if I get too tied up.

As of now, these are how the duties will be split up:

-Hector + Mike will handle all designs and advertising materials. This means that you will design shirts, nametags, themes, and etc.

-Kevin will help me in putting together the activities and the roster for the events.

-Phil will have two duties. Your main duty is to be my Focus contact person, which means that it will be your responsibility to get the Foci to come to the meet. You might help me with the media, and magazines...

I will handle all tasks that are not mentioned. I intend to do all the calling, writing and dealing with NECO as well. I will be in charge of booking hotels, banquets, racetracks, racecourses, and etc...

Lastly, you have been chosen because you have contacted me first. The entire CCEG is welcome to contribute ideas and to help the Committee organize the event...