HERE'S THE LOWDOWN!

Price: $425
Shipping: Varies, in-state to business $65, to residence $95. Out of state to business $100, to residence $130.
MINIMUM NEEDED: 15 orders.
Hood:

This hood will be made for us in full carbon fiber with a fiberglass support frame. It will weigh approximately 10-14 pounds though we can't be sure until the first prototype is made.

How it will be made:
I already have a person or two local to Northern California that are on my list as possible 'test vehicles'. This is what we will require. A single vehicle and a hood. The hood will be shipped overseas for them to mold the scoop onto, and for them to create the prototype. The vehicle will then test-fit the hood for proper fitment.

If the people I contact can't do it, then we will accept 'applications' (via PM or email to norcalcoug@norcalneco.com). IF YOU GIVE US YOUR FACTORY HOOD (or a factory hood for a 98+ that is in perfect condition structure-wise) and donate time to test-fit the hood, you will receive a FREE HOOD.
If you can only donate your time to test-fit, you will receive a $100 discount on the hood.

Once we get the prototype and test fit it as A-OK, we'll send it back for production. Turnaround time should be 2-3 months total at most, from what I understand. 3-weeks to a month shipping/prototype manufacture, 2 weeks to get it back and test fit, 2 weeks back then another couple weeks to a month for production and shipping.

QUESTIONS ANYBODY?

Last edited by NorCalCoug; 12/04/02 01:57 AM.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )