I've heard others express similar problems, but have yet to get any sort of consensus on a fix. I have the 95 Duratec V6 - very suddenly the car has a terribly rough idle, loss of power, harsh hesitation and vibration, though it has yet to die. The mileage is now 130K -- at 100K I had Rockwall Ford perform a tune-up. The plugs, serpentine belt, coolant, ATX fluid, waterpump, fuel filter, air filter, O2 sensor (1 was bad), idle control valve, and MAF sensor were all replaced (but not plug wires for some odd reason). I've had someone suggest a tune-up...but I hesitate to pay for another tune-up while the plugs are only 30K old...but could the wires be bad??? Also, a local shop says they need to put it on the computer...but the CEL is NOT lit up...so would a $50 computer test actually turn anything up? I'm a college student and don't have much money and I need some sort of partially definitive game plan before I start draining my savings account! I've already replaced the air and fuel filters AGAIN to no avail, and also disconnected the battery and let the car re-learn the idle...no help. Should I shell out another $100 on a tune-up, or pay the $50 first for a computer test? Someone please help me...this is driving me INSANE!

1995 Contour SE 2.5L Duratec V6 No mods, 130,000 miles Known as the "C-ride" =)