This is just one of the products that I will be offering through the newest CEG company, Milan Motorsports. They are Morette style 98+ Contour Headlights, utilizing two projectors in each headlight. There is a patent pending on them, and I hope to receive the rights very soon.

(A big thank you to my Chicago brethren, Kevin, for hosting the pics, and Mike for taking them. )

The Pair pictured here are the top of the line MM Xenon version, utilizing the 6000K HID system.

There will be two different products offered:

1)The regular Halogen Headlamps, utilizing the 65 Watt H9 Bulbs.(Stock # MM-C98MH)

2)The Xenon Headlamps pictured above, utilizing D2S bulbs, with the output of 4800K - 6000K. (Stock # MM-C98MX)

The prices will go as follows:

If you donate your existing headlights to be remade:

-$325.00 for the Halogen Version

-$725.00 for the Xenon Version

If you do not want to donate your existing headlights:

-$525.00 for the Halogen Version

-$925.00 for the Xenon Version

These babies will be available for sale in 2 weeks!!! If you want them, you can order them now. Turn around on these will be approx. 2-4 weeks time. They are hand built, so please allow time for them to be made right. Thanks.

You can pay in a couple of ways: Money order or Paypal. But be advised that with the paypal it may be more expensive. As much as $15 extra! So your best bet is to send me a money order.

Address:

Milan Motorsports
211 E Naperville
Westmont IL 60559

Paypal:
milanmotorsports@hotmail.com
add 5% of the total amount if paying with PayPal

If you guys have any questions, or would like to get a hold of me, please email me at milanmotorsports@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone, and I hope that many of you will find them to your liking.

Last edited by perry; 11/16/02 03:51 PM.