Hey guys. If anybody has that thorotte hang problem on their duratec V6's and want to fix it don't do it because it's a bad idea. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's ghetto rigged. It consists of using a 1/2 pipe cap woth a hole drilled in the middle and you put it in a 3/4 hose that goes from the thorottle body hose to the intake manifold. When I did that, the hang is going. That's good! I started it up this morning and it almost stalled out on me becuase it was at very low idle. I has a little miss to it also. I didn't have a cold idle either. So I took the pipe cap out of the hose and I started it and I got the cold idle back. Somebody that put that idea on here is a piece of [censored]. If you want to know more about it, click on FAQ and after that click on Common problems and coplaints and scroll down to "Rev falls slowly during shifts and when backing off thorottle". If anybody did the fix can you please tell me the results that you got?I did everything right. As long as the car doesn't stay at high idle when backing off the thorotte why bother? As long as it doesn't idle very high when it's still.

Irfan Rahim irfman2000@yahoo.com 2006 Blue Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Former owner of a silver 2000 Contour SE Sport ATX