Alright folks, here's the email I sent Falcon. If I don't here from them by tomorrow I will call. MarkusSVT has graciously voluteered to be the point man while I'm out. We'll keep you posted.

"Grant,

I and many of the others have received the mats and there is a general consensus that the mats are not dark blue, but dark grey. I compared the mats you shipped with the color sample you sent me and there is a discernable difference. The mats you shipped seem to lack the blue quality that was in the color sample.

I know you indicated that it was very hard to get a good match with dark blue, and I would certainly not be complaining if the color sample did not differ from the mats, but the fact is, a number of the buyers are dissatisfied with their purchase and the mats do differ from the color sample.

What can we do to rectify the situation. I know some of the buyers (including myself) would like to return their mats to be replaced by a set(s) that match the color sample.

Also, I am going to be out of town from Feb 2-9 so I have enlisted one of the buyers, Markus, to deal with this while I am out. He has been copied on this email so please copy him on your reply.

Thanks,

Josh"

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)