Ok Everybody-

I sent an email to Falcon yesterday requesting that they manufacture 25 sets of mats in the midnight blue color. I then called them this morning (just to see of they were in the office and to see if they anticipated any problems with the order) and it seems that everything is a go. Grant, my contact at Falcon, will send me final cost info and estimated time of manufacture and delivery in the coming days.

I spoke with him about delivery and it turns out that Falcon may be able to directly ship the mats to you all individually (including our Canadian brethren). This means that you should get the mats a lot more quickly than if they were shipped to me first. This is by no means finalized and I may be shipping them out myself but Falcon is looking into the possibility to see if they can ship them out to everyone themselves. Either way Falcon will get a lump sum check from me since they can't accept payment from each of you individually.

I'll keep you all updated on this.

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?

On another note: Does anybody know what happens to a thread in the GB forum if it hasn't received a post in a while and it falls off the forum list? Does it disappear for ever? A couple times this thread has come close to the bottom and I have posted just to make sure it doesn't disappear. Do I need to worry?

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)