Originally posted by Superperk:
Mabe you shouldn't have closed the group buy so soon. Because it's people like me that have the money waiting and has been denied the right to take part in this.

It's not closed. As I said in my first post with cost information, "If you want mats and you're on the list or you just asked to get in on this then here is the payment plan." Perhaps I wasn't all that clear, but what I meant to get across was that anybody who has expressed interest, whether it was before or after I tried to close the GB, can get in on this.

I triedf to close the GB initially because the number of interested parties was getting a little unmanageable for me, but then I felt bad when people like you wanted to get in on it, so I tried to open it again- I just didn't communicate it very well.

So the point is, the GB is open, just send me your contact info and tell me how many mats you want if haven't already done so.

Falcon is just waiting for a call from me to tell them how many of these things to start manufacturing, so once again I encourage any and all who are interested to act now.

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)