Hey everybody- Only 5 people have responded by sending me their contact info. If you want mats, the sooner you all get me this info, the sooner we will be to having Falcon remanufacture these things.

There is also the following cost update- Now that I am getting actual shipping addresses I can much more accurately project shipping costs and it looks like I will probably be able to drop the shipping charges by at least $1-2 dollars. (S&H to Canada will not likely change because those rates are for shipping anywhere in Canada.)

I will also keep looking for a place to buy boxes that are cheaper than $4 a piece. The only boxes I have found thus far that are of the right dimensions are $3.95 at Mail Boxes Etc., but I'll keep looking.

Can anybody think of any chain stores that might sell a variety of cardboard boxes? Part of the problem is getting the right dimensions. When I went to Office Depot they had no boxes that were even close to the dimensions we need. Currently I am looking at using a 20" X 15" X 10" box, but like I said, it costs $3.95.

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)